Learning Self-Organization Again and Again and Again... [ONLINE]
This workshop investigates the inner workings of the Feldenkrais Method® and the biological principles that are foundational to the work. It specifically explores Moshe’s statement from the San Francisco training, in which he said he could lift a person’s head without changing the tone in his arms. We investigate principles of movement and self-organization that provide you with specific criteria and a practical path towards greater competency in the work.
Through this workshop, you will discover how to:
• Support yourself and work with proportional, equal distribution of tone.
• Improve your ability to listen to what your client communicates when you touch them.
• Improve the quality of your touch.
• Give higher quality Functional Integration® lessons.
• Improve your comfort while working.
• Take what you have learned in ATM on the floor into active upright movement.
THIS ONLINE VERSION IS AVAILABLE AS A PASSWORD-PROTECTED STREAMABLE/DOWNLOADABLE WORKSHOP VIA VIMEO.COM. You will receive the information upon receipt of your payment.
One of many Items offered.